Well. Here's something a lil' more about me. I turn a year older every time it reaches the 20th of October. I'm 12 this year. That's all. Oh yes, One more thing that I forgot to note. I'm a GIRL. =B
I make blog templates, and submit them to Blogskins.My Account @ Blogskins. Oh well, I don't submit ALL of them, just "some" which I think it's nice. I love to listen to Bruno Mars, Eminem, Rihanna, etc. and finally K-POP. And yes, I AM A DIE-HARD FAN OF K-POP!! Bruno Mars just released a new song, Grenade,on September 19 2010. Sure. I have a twitter. My Blog. Uhm, My deviantART? Sure. Find me here.=D That's basically all.
Okayy, so here are 3 more miniCons. Hope you'll like them! And remember to CREDIT!!
The first one is a smiling ice cream ,the second one is a smelly poop =B and the third one is suppose to be some shining lights or something like that..[W A R N I N G ! : For the third miniCon, DON'T use it on a white-based background. It will look like NOTHING.] [N O T E ! : For the first miniCon, if you can't see any smiley face, just drag it into a new tab or click on it. ! ]