Well. Here's something a lil' more about me. I turn a year older every time it reaches the 20th of October. I'm 12 this year. That's all. Oh yes, One more thing that I forgot to note. I'm a GIRL. =B
I make blog templates, and submit them to
Blogskins.My
Account @ Blogskins. Oh well, I don't submit ALL of them, just "some" which I think it's nice. I love to listen to Bruno Mars, Eminem, Rihanna, etc. and finally K-POP. And yes, I AM A DIE-HARD FAN OF K-POP!! Bruno Mars just released a new song, Grenade,on September 19 2010. Sure. I have a
twitter. My
Blog. Uhm, My deviantART? Sure. Find me
here.=D That's basically all.
huhu. hi!
Heyy,! I created Caramlized Toffee but I ended up thinking that I should move the icons or graphics I found on the net. here, in my blog! ^_^ So..I 'll be posting in batches of 8 pictures..and remember to credit! ^_^
Posted by IT'S RAINING CHOCOLATE. Y U M M Y !